Footfriend - Booking terms
Terms & Conditions of Online Bookings
We have tried our best to make these clear and easy to read and where possible have avoided using legal terms and jargon.
- Appointments are not secured unless paid for at the time of booking. (If you are not happy to pay online at the time of booking please contact reception and book in the traditional way).
- All appointments booked online are booked at the current standard appointment rate of which the cost is clearly indicated in the online booking pages.
- This fee relates to the listed appointment types available to book online only.
- Other appointment types are available for particular treatment types/requirements. These may only be booked directly with the practice (01482) 868448 and have varying associated charges.
- These alternative appointments usually can only be booked after an initial consultation/treatment appointment as correct diagnosis and suitability to treatment types/methods needs careful and individual assessment before a treatment plan can be implemented.
- Refunds will only be given if notification of intention to cancel a booked appointment is received at least two hours prior to the booked appointment start time. Notification can be via email sent to firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephoning (01482) 868448. Answer phone messages notifying Footfriend of cancellation will be accepted. There is a time log on the answer phone.
- Appointments paid for but not attended (or cancelled as per above instructions) will not be eligible for a refund.
- Refunds will be made by crediting the credit/debit card of the person who paid for the appointment online only. We will action the refund on the day you contact us but it can take several days to reach your account depending on your card provider.
Isn’t it time you treated your feet?
“I have been a client with Damian for a number of years. I am a Type 2 Diabetic and visit every eight weeks, Damian takes very good care of my feet, and keeps me up to date with information on the care of my feet, including ill fitting shoes. I would recommend him to all of my friends.”
K. Johnson, Hull